Wednesday, June 12, 2013

After much deliberation and attempts to find data as specific to what I was hoping to accomplish with my research action plan on technology, my site supervisor and I have decided to take a different route.  I will adjust my focus to a different plan.  I am going to work on the tardy and truancy issues at our campus. However, I still am very interested in the technology and how it can directly relate to increased test scores, we just felt that there would be more data and the impact on student achievement could be monitored more directly with this action plan.  I will be meeting with my site supervisor again today to discuss this a little more and get some needed pathways.  I will post back letting you know what we came up with.  It is a problem at our school and I do believe it plays a major role in how the climate and culture are affected.  So, stay tuned....


I cannot wait to work with many of you in all of our blogs and get wonderful ideas.  Any help and suggestions are appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment